Do you want section 8 company registration or NGO registration services? KDS Ecom Private Limited supports its customers with different business set-ups, registrations, tax-fillings, etc. We have a group of well-trained experts to address the legal requirements of different businesses. They know how to register section 8 companies and help young entrepreneurs set up their businesses.
A section 8 company is similar to trust or society. Section 8 companies or NGO companies are formed by entrepreneurs who do not have any profit motive. Section 8 companies can't collect funds by way of deposits. At KDS Ecom Private Limited, we register all types of companies like private limited, public limited, section 8, etc. You may contact us to know more regarding the cost of section 8 business registration services.
We have experts to provide you with important assistance to register a company. You can get in touch with us to understand more regarding our efficient section 8 company registration consultants. Our experts help entrepreneurs to enroll their businesses by completing section 8 company registration online procedures.
1. The company becomes eligible for various grants offered by the Government of India. Further, Section 8 Companies are also entitled to receive donations from the general public.
2. Exemption to the donors: Those donating to a Section 8 Company are eligible for tax exemptions under 80G of the Income Tax Act.
3. Tax Benefits: There are many tax benefits for Section 8 companies in India.
4. No Minimum Capital: There is no requirement of minimum paid-up capital for the incorporation of Section 8 Company.
5. Credibility: Section 8 Company creates their credibility in the market by holding the License issued by the ROC and the various kinds of activity undertaken by them.
6. Section 8 License: The Registrar of Companies provides a License to Section 8 Companies in Form INC-16.